This experience can be purchased some time before the day of departure. Please select an alternate date.
- Travelers rating
- Address / Location
Added to your vouchers!
Already added to your vouchers!
Need to book for more than 10 people?
For specific reasons our on-line booking is limited to 10 adults and 10 children. If you need to book for more people, please contact us directly with your specific request!
Završje is a small Istrian village located on a hill north of the Mirna River. This architectural jewel, which has been a witness to Istria’s turbulent history, was long concealed from the inquisitive eyes of tourists. The ancient architecture is dominated by stone and wood, making the entire village a single monument. A walk down its streets will take you back to long-lost era. The village was erected on the ruins of a prehistoric fort, and its strategic significance was recognised by the Romans, medieval noblemen and the Venetians, who added walls and forts centuries later. Visit Završje and discover the heart of authentic Istria.
We recommend seeing:
- The castle and palace
- The well-preserved Church of St Rocco
- The symbol of the town, the Church of St Mary, Our Lady of the Rosary, the burial site of the Portuguese nobleman Pietro Finnes
- The bell tower of the Church of St Mary, Our Lady of the Rosary, which leans 40 cm to one side and is known as the leaning tower of Istria
- The Three Istrian Musketeers cycling route
- Active: All months
- Day: All days
- Service provider: IstriaExperience
Itinerary (show me on the map)
What happens after I take over the voucher?
- The information voucher will be sent to your e-mail address. You can also view it and print it out from your Istria Experience portal profile.
- You can use the information voucher to get additional information about the Istria experience you are interested in.
Marija Kovač11/2013, Couple with older children, Croatia
I recommend anyone who wants to get to know the interior of Istria.
Marina11/2013, Group of friends, Croatia
I highly recommend anyone who wants to experience Istria. The small medieval town, situated on a hill, she would open-air museum. With adjacent and nearby Grožnjan Motovun great trip into the interior of Istria.
Log in / Register to continue shopping
By selecting any of the options offered you agree to the Terms & conditions General Istria Experience
To download a voucher you must be registered and logged in or submit your e-mail address.