This experience can be purchased until a certain time before the selected date of departure. Please choose a new date of departure.
From Galleries to Sculptures
- 3,5 hours
- Address / Location
Added to your vouchers!
Already added to your vouchers!
Need to book for more than 10 people?
For specific reasons our on-line booking is limited to 10 adults and 10 children. If you need to book for more people, please contact us directly with your specific request!
The bike trail’s starting point is in Grožnjan, Istrian pictureaque town proudly bearing the name “city of artists” and will thrill art lovers among the bike riders.
Apart from the culture and art present in its narrow stone streets, Grožnjan is also known for its diverse offer and hospitality facilities, in which you can discover the wealth of Istria’s gastronomic world through tasting truffles, wine, grappa, honey and other autochthonous products. After leaving Grožnjan, this bike trail’s route overlaps with the route of the Parenzana in one of its segments, Parenzana being a popular trail bearing the name of the disassembled railroad from the Austro-Hungarian period. This is followed by a ride to Oprtalj that will capture your attention through different works of art, those created by the hand of nature through playful hills and valleys of Istria’s green heartland. Take the route of galleries to sculptures and get to know Istria’s artistic and natural wealth.
What is worth visiting?
- The city gallery Fonticus in Grožnjan
- The forest Kornarija and sculpture park of the sculpture colony in Marušići
- The abandoned village of Vrnjak
- The viewpoint Dugo Brdo
- Active: All months
- Day: All days
- Start point:
- End point:
The trail ends at the starting point.
- Service provider: IstriaExperience
Itinerary (show me on the map)
- Itinerary Routes: Grožnjan - Triban - Sv. Florijan - Marušići - Dugo Brdo - Donja Gomila - Makovci - Sv. Juraj - Grožnjan
- Bike track type: mountain - bike trail
- Length: 36 km
- Highest point: 468 km
- Skill level: difficult
What happens after I take over the voucher?
- The information voucher will be sent to your e-mail address. You can also view it and print it out from your Istria Experience portal profile.
- You can use the information voucher to get additional information about the Istria experience you are interested in.
- The wearing of a crash helmet is recommended
- Drive on the right side of the road complying with traffic regulations
Log in / Register to continue shopping
To download a voucher you must be registered and logged in or submit your e-mail address.