This experience can be purchased until a certain time before the selected date of departure. Please choose a new date of departure.
From Spring to Spring
- 3-3,5 hours
- Address / Location
Added to your vouchers!
Already added to your vouchers!
Need to book for more than 10 people?
For specific reasons our on-line booking is limited to 10 adults and 10 children. If you need to book for more people, please contact us directly with your specific request!
The bike trail From Spring to Spring passes through a hilly area of western Istria uncovering the wealth of its natural beauty, autochthonous Istrian villages and cultural heritage best explored on a bicycle.
The area through which the trail passes is one of the most attractive biking areas in Istria. The river Mirna with its many tributaries, picturesque streams and springs runs through this area. One such spring, walled in and decorated for passengers and holidaymakers, is located in the little village Šterna and is an ideal place for a quick break and resting from the ride. The next point on the route is the small town of Oprtalj, the most attractive stop of this bicycle route, a medieval regional centre known for its many cultural and historic sites. Sightseeing is followed by a pleasant rural path ride and the return to the starting point of the bike trail, the small place town of Zrenj.
What is worth seeing?
- The loggia and lapidarium in Oprtalj
- The frescos in the Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary and Church of St. Rocco
- The agricultural tourism settlements Tončić and Gardina in the settlement Čabrnica
- Active: All months
- Day: All days
- Start point:
- End point:
The trail ends at the starting point.
- Service provider: IstriaExperience
Itinerary (show me on the map)
- Itinerary Routes: Zrenj - Jakusi - Markovići - Čepić - Šterna - Vrhi - Oprtalj - Sv. Lucija - Laganiši - Žnjidarići - Zrenj
- Bike track type: mountain - bike trail
- Length: 24 km
- Highest point: 425 km
- Skill level: difficult
What happens after I take over the voucher?
- The information voucher will be sent to your e-mail address. You can also view it and print it out from your Istria Experience portal profile.
- You can use the information voucher to get additional information about the Istria experience you are interested in.
- The wearing of a crash helmet is recommended
- Drive on the right side of the road complying with traffic regulations
Log in / Register to continue shopping
To download a voucher you must be registered and logged in or submit your e-mail address.