This experience can be purchased until a certain time before the selected date of departure. Please choose a new date of departure.
Istrian Malvasia Bike Trail
- 2,5 - 3,5 hours
- Address / Location
Added to your vouchers!
Already added to your vouchers!
Need to book for more than 10 people?
For specific reasons our on-line booking is limited to 10 adults and 10 children. If you need to book for more people, please contact us directly with your specific request!
The bike trail starts at Brtonigla, the „city of wine“ with numerous taverns, restaurants and wine cellars offering, among other wines, the famous Istrian Malvasia.
After refreshment provided by a glass of wine and a light meal, it's time to take a ride in the Mirna River valley, one of Istria's most beautiful landscapes. Rural paths run through scenic vineyards, centuries-old olive gardens and lead through thick forests and nearby hills along the very river up to the settlement of Karigadora on the western coast of Istria. It is a perfect opportunity to stop and take a quick break, refreshed by the Adriatic Sea before continuing the ride and returning to Brtonigla, where the Istrian Malvasia bike trail ends.
What is worth visiting?
- Active: All months
- Day: All days
- Start point:
Brtonigla, town square
- End point:
The trail ends at the starting point.
- Service provider: IstriaExperience
Itinerary (show me on the map)
- Itinerary Routes: Brtonigla - Baredine - Sv. Dionizij - Nova Vas - St. Drušković - Turini - Marinčići - Fiorini - Park Umag - Radini - Lukoni - Brtonigla
- Bike track type: mountain - bike trail
- Length: 36 km
- Highest point: 182 km
- Skill level: medium
What happens after I take over the voucher?
- The information voucher will be sent to your e-mail address. You can also view it and print it out from your Istria Experience portal profile.
- You can use the information voucher to get additional information about the Istria experience you are interested in.
- The wearing of a crash helmet is recommended
- Drive on the right side of the road complying with traffic regulations
Log in / Register to continue shopping
To download a voucher you must be registered and logged in or submit your e-mail address.