This experience can be purchased some time before the day of departure. Please select an alternate date.
Old town of Rovinj
- Travelers rating
- Address / Location
Added to your vouchers!
Already added to your vouchers!
Need to book for more than 10 people?
For specific reasons our on-line booking is limited to 10 adults and 10 children. If you need to book for more people, please contact us directly with your specific request!
The old town of Rovinj is the protected historical centre of Rovinj, the most appealing part of the town for visitors. The narrow cobbled alleyways and the small squares which have witnessed the turbulent history of the town are full of medieval, gothic, renaissance, and baroque buildings and terraces. On the northern side, you will find the remains of the walls which used to protect the town’s inhabitants from conquerors and looters. Walking down the old alleys is a very special experience – you will feel like time has stopped and you have returned to the ancient era. Walking in the historical old town, you will find a new surprise at every step. Small churches, monuments, old doors and arches await behind every corner, and if you find yourself in need of a break and rest, your kind hosts will invite you into one of the numerous restaurants. Visit the old town of Rovinj, the keeper of history and heritage of one of the most photogenic Mediterranean towns.
We recommend the following:
- St Euphemia Parish Church, the symbol of the town of Rovinj
- Balbi’s Arch from 1679
- Town Hall building
- Historical research centre with a library containing more than 80,000 works
- Large square lined with renaissance houses from the 16th century
- Grisia Street where Rovinj artists exhibit their pieces with a personal approach and talk to visitors
- Bregovita and Švalbina streets, lined with baroque buildings
- The traditional Rovinj fishermen’s tavern called Spacio
- Spacio show, Istra Inspirit
- Where: Pina Budicina 12, Rovinj
- Active: All months
- Day: All days
- Service provider: TZ Rovinj
Itinerary (show me on the map)
What happens after I take over the voucher?
- The information voucher will be sent to your e-mail address. You can also view it and print it out from your Istria Experience portal profile.
- You can use the information voucher to get additional information about the Istria experience you are interested in.
foreverduane01/2016, Couples, Italy
Bellissima citta',ottime e facili strde/autostrade per raggiungerla,peccato per il tempo pessimo.
evi10/2014, Couple with older children, Germany
Having looked in Rovinj Versindung with transport from Umag. Rovinj is a beautiful place.
From the bell tower of the church we have a great view and the roads are just lovely.
Maksim04/2014, Young couples, Croatia
A beautiful city, make sure to visit!
Log in / Register to continue shopping
To download a voucher you must be registered and logged in or submit your e-mail address.