This experience can be purchased until a certain time before the selected date of departure. Please choose a new date of departure.
Old Town Vrsar
- Address / Location
Added to your vouchers!
Already added to your vouchers!
Need to book for more than 10 people?
For specific reasons our on-line booking is limited to 10 adults and 10 children. If you need to book for more people, please contact us directly with your specific request!
Vrsar is a medieval town located on a hill near the delta of the Lim Bay. Before it started expanding outside its walls during the 19th century, the town included what is now known as the Old Town Vrsar. The remains of the walls and the old town gate still bear witness to the rich history in which several rulers alternated from the time of the Venetian Republic to the modern times and the development of tourism within Croatia. The narrow stone streets and small squares are full of buildings with elements of various styles. Apart from many monuments preserved in the Old Town, during the sightseeing of Vrsar one shouldn`t miss a a whole slew of historical and cultural monuments located in the port and the hinterland, which also comprise the remains of ancient buildings from the period of the Roman Empire.
- Church of St. Fosca from the 17th century
- Main town gate of medieval Vrsar
- Parish church of St. Martin from the 19th century
- Old Romanic town gate
- Church of St. Anthony from the 17th century
- Remains of old Roman villas, squares and buildings between Funtana and Lim Bay
- Romanic basilica of St. Mary of the Sea in Vrsar port
- Abandoned quarries in which Montraker School of Sculpture is held
- Active: All months
- Day: All days
- Service provider: TZ Vrsar
Itinerary (show me on the map)
What happens after I take over the voucher?
- The information voucher will be sent to your e-mail address. You can also view it and print it out from your Istria Experience portal profile.
- You can use the information voucher to get additional information about the Istria experience you are interested in.
Log in / Register to continue shopping
To download a voucher you must be registered and logged in or submit your e-mail address.