This experience can be purchased some time before the day of departure. Please select an alternate date.
The experience is not active!
We're sorry! The requested experience is no longer active! To find your information, you can:
- Visit our homepage and meet our offer
- Insert your search term in the search engine below
As one of the most charming towns in the Adriatic, Rovinj is abundant with sights worth visiting during your stay in Istria, whether it is a longer stay or a short weekend holiday. A professional tour guide will introduce you to all the hidden beauties of Rovinj, especially its Old Town, which is one of the most frequent motives of Istria and Croatia on postcards and brochures. The stone streets and old squares are occupied by artists who exhibit their works there and create new ones in the galleries. A walk by the coast reveals the charm of the old fishing town. We are expecting you. Try sightseeing in Rovinj!
- Active: June-September
- Day: Monday
- Departure time: 15:50:00
- Start point:
Rovinj - entrance parking ramp
- End point:
Rovinj - Old town or return to original departure point
- Activity Languages: Croatian, Italian, German, English
- Service provider: Atlas d.d.
Itinerary (show me on the map)
What is included?
Guided tour through:
- Balbi’s Arch
- Grisia Street
- St Euphemia Parish Church
- City walls
- Old town (Museum Batana)
What is excluded?
- Tickets for museums and attractions
- Transfer to Rovinj
What happens after I book?
- The voucher will be sent to your e-mail address. You can also view it and print it out from your Istria Experience portal profile.
- Show the voucher before the start of the experience.
- You can show either the printed or electronic voucher.
Log in / Register to continue shopping
To download a voucher you must be registered and logged in or submit your e-mail address.