This experience can be purchased until a certain time before the selected date of departure. Please choose a new date of departure.
View from the Westernmost Part of Croatia
- 0,45-1,30 hours
- Address / Location
Added to your vouchers!
Already added to your vouchers!
Need to book for more than 10 people?
For specific reasons our on-line booking is limited to 10 adults and 10 children. If you need to book for more people, please contact us directly with your specific request!
The bike trail starts not far from the famous Savudrija lighthouse, which is also the westernmost part of Croatia and runs through beautiful natural sceneries of western Istria acquainting you with its rich cultural and gastronomic legacy.
A beautiful view from St. Peter’s viewpoint uncovers the multitude of colours of Green Istria on one side and the blue of the Gulf of Piran on the other, with the ancient harbour in Savudrija summoning times gone by and the age when this region was ruled over by the Roman Empire. Western Istria has quality restaurants in which you can find traditional fish and meat specialties combined with local ingredients like truffles and asparagus. The offer of available activities along the bike trail is also diverse and includes golf and horseback riding, which gives you the perfect opportunity to leave the seat of your bike and try something new and interesting. After some fun and recreation, a day filled with interesting activities ends with a pleasant ride back to Savudrija.
What is worth visiting?
- The lighthouse in Savudrija - Croatia’s oldest lighthouse and westernmost point
- The ancient Roman harbour Savudrija
- St. Peter’s viewpoint near Kanegra
- The wine cellar Degrassi in Bašanija which belongs to one of the best known Croatian winemakers
- The tastery of extra-virgin olive oil and Istrian Pavlović prosciutto in Frančeskija
- The golf course on Crveni Vrh
- The equestrian centre in Juricanija
- Active: All months
- Day: All days
- Start point:
- End point:
The trail ends at the starting point.
- Service provider: IstriaExperience
Itinerary (show me on the map)
- Itinerary Routes: Uvala Gamboc - Savudrija - Alberi - Crveni Vrh - Sv. Petar - Kanegra - Crveni Vrh - Medigija - Frančeskija - Katoro - Zambratija - Uvala Gamboc
- Bike track type: mountain - bike trail
- Length: 15 km
- Highest point: 230 km
- Skill level: soft
What happens after I take over the voucher?
- The information voucher will be sent to your e-mail address. You can also view it and print it out from your Istria Experience portal profile.
- You can use the information voucher to get additional information about the Istria experience you are interested in.
- The wearing of a crash helmet is recommended
- Drive on the right side of the road complying with traffic regulations
Log in / Register to continue shopping
To download a voucher you must be registered and logged in or submit your e-mail address.