This experience can be purchased some time before the day of departure. Please select an alternate date.
- Address / Location
Added to your vouchers!
Already added to your vouchers!
Need to book for more than 10 people?
For specific reasons our on-line booking is limited to 10 adults and 10 children. If you need to book for more people, please contact us directly with your specific request!
The most attractive sights in Grožnjan are its old walls, forts, churches and monuments, the original beauty of which has been preserved until today. The key moment in the town’s history happened at the beginning of the 20th century when the railway was built, and trade with the neighbouring countries quickly picked up leading to the development of its economy. Numerous artists moved to Grožnjan in 1956 and, in time, the town became known as a ‘town of artists’. Today Grožnjan is one of the most favourite destinations for a creative vacation. Prepare to visit the cultural and historical sites of Grožnjan!
We recommend the following:
- The Church of St Vitus dating from 1300
- Preserved Venetian loggia dating from the 16th century
- Medieval town walls and view from the walls
- Prehistoric archaeological findings in the town’s surroundings
- Galleries and ateliers of Grožnjan artists
- The famous Jazz is Back summer festival
- The ‘From Galleries to Sculptures’ cycling path
- Zigante Shop
- Kaya energy bar
- Where: U. Gorjana 3, Grožnjan
- Active: All months
- Day: All days
- Service provider: TZ Grožnjan
Itinerary (show me on the map)
What happens after I take over the voucher?
- The information voucher will be sent to your e-mail address. You can also view it and print it out from your Istria Experience portal profile.
- You can use the information voucher to get additional information about the Istria experience you are interested in.
Log in / Register to continue shopping
To download a voucher you must be registered and logged in or submit your e-mail address.