This experience can be purchased some time before the day of departure. Please select an alternate date.
- Travelers rating
- Address / Location
Added to your vouchers!
Already added to your vouchers!
Need to book for more than 10 people?
For specific reasons our on-line booking is limited to 10 adults and 10 children. If you need to book for more people, please contact us directly with your specific request!
The sights of Motovun will take you back to a bygone era, when this historic town was an important medieval economic and political centre. Apart from the small churches and monuments which adorn its cobbled streets and squares, Motovun will enchant its visitors with its cultural offer and its wide range of activities, which include cycling tracks along the valley of the Mirna River and attractive hot air balloon competitions. Take a trip to inland Istria and visit the sights of Motovun!
What should I visit?
- Historical town centre
- Central town square, medieval walls, and the unique view from the walls
- Gothic bell tower from the 13th century
- St Stephen’s Parish Church dating from the 17th century
- Romanesque communal palace
- Motovun stairs, the longest staircase in Croatia
- Motovun Film Festival, bringing together lovers of independent cinema
- Mondo lodge
- Pod voltom lodge
- Aphrodisiac cycling track
- Where: Trg Andrea Antico 1, Motovun
- Active: All months
- Day: All days
- Service provider: TZ Motovun
Itinerary (show me on the map)
What happens after I take over the voucher?
- The information voucher will be sent to your e-mail address. You can also view it and print it out from your Istria Experience portal profile.
- You can use the information voucher to get additional information about the Istria experience you are interested in.
Ruud07/2015, Couples, Netherlands
Very nice old town with nice vieuws. Nice walk aroud the city walls
bradipo09/2014, Couples, Italy
The desire to see new places and discover new straight lines.
Stipe07/2014, Solo travelers, Croatia
A beautiful city and a superb view. Be sure I will be back again!
Krešimir07/2014, Young couples, Croatia
One of the most beautiful places we've been, it really is worth a visit!
Log in / Register to continue shopping
To download a voucher you must be registered and logged in or submit your e-mail address.